Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Blogging Virginity

Oh no! Look out! You'll probably want to shout!

Yes, it's true - I have a "blog" now. I figured it would be a good opportunity to use my "skills" and "knowledge" to enlighten the rest of the interwebs. Sound good? Sure does to me, and, hey, it's my blog so I'm king of this small (and likely unsuccessful) castle.

Like this one:


But none of that is neither here nor there. Over the course of the next month or so, I will (read: attempt) to update regularly.

"But Lee, what fun do you have in store for us? Bouncy castles? Dick and fart jokes? Artistic endeavors that will change my general approach to life itself?"

Yes. Yes. And debatable, but still a resounding yes.

And DO NOT get mad when I throw in random facts about Auburn football.

I hope you enjoy the (shit) show.

Oh. And watch this video. It will change your life:

No comments:

Post a Comment